Address: Vía de las Dos Castillas, 9, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid. Spain.
Telephone: + 34 917 99 09 10.
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 32/2002, of 11 July, on Services in the Information Society and e-Commerce, our data are provided below:
- Corporate Name: VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L.
- Registered Office: Vía de las Dos Castillas 9C, Portal 2, 3ºC, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid). Spain.
- Telephone: + 34 91 799 01 10.
- Fax: 91 351 10 84.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. does not guarantee that there are no interruptions or errors in the web access, the content, or that the content is updated, although where appropriate, Vegal Faramaceútica S.L will to the greatest extent possible, prevent, correct or update them.
3. The user undertakes to use the webpage in accordance with the law and the present Legal Notice, as well as with generally accepted moral conduct and good practice and according to public policy.
4. VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. guarantees that all the contents and services offered on vegalgroup.com respect the principle of the dignity of persons, the principle of non-discrimination for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstance, including the principle of the protection of adolescence and childhood.
5. VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. undertakes through this means to NOT PUBLISH MISLEADING ADVERTISING. Formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the web will not be LEGAL NOTICE considered as misleading advertising. VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. undertakes to correct the errors as soon as said errors are known.
6. VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. undertakes to NOT SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THEM AS SUCH in accordance with the provision of Law 34/2002 on the Services in the Information Society and e-Commerce.
7. Any information sent to the users of VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. will not be considered as commercial communication if the purpose of the information is for maintaining the relationship existing between user and VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. including the performance of reporting tasks and other service related activities which the client has contracted with the company.
8. The access to this web and use of the information contained herein is the exclusive responsibility of the person who accesses and uses it. VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. will not be responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that may be derived from the access or use of the information. VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. is not responsible of possible security errors that may occur or of any possible damages that may be caused on the user’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, due to the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the website services and contents, a browser malfunction or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
9. VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. and the user expressly waive any other jurisdiction and submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the residence of the user for any dispute that may arise from accessing this website. In the event that the user is a resident outside Spain, VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. and the user expressly waive any other jurisdiction and submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).
The user is not obliged to disclose any information about himself/herself by visiting this webpage. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected in this webpage will be used for the purpose of, in the form of and with the limitations and rights in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 for the Protection of Personal Data.
Users who provide personal data unequivocally consent to the incorporation of their data into an automated file which contains personal data, for which VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. is responsible, as well as the computerized processing of the data or not so that they can be used by VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. for marketing and/or work purposes.
VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. may keep the data once the relationship with the user has ended in order to meet legal obligations.
VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. shall delete the collected data when they are no longer in need or appropriate for the purpose for which the data had been obtained or recorded.
The purpose of the obtained data is to provide an answer to your concerns and questions, in addition to being able to provide an estimate for the proposals made and to provide the information required relating to our services, including duly sending your applications or registration to the existing job offers.
In the event that collected data are use for a purpose other than that for which the data had initially been obtained, prior consent of the interested parties will be required.
In any of the aforementioned cases, the user expressly gives his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data and to receive communications for the services and activity of VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. by sending e-mails or other forms of communication to VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L.
In no case will VEGAL FARMACÉUTICA S.L. use the personal data of the Users for purposes different from those stated above. Those users whose data are processed may freely exercise their rights to oppose, access and inform, correct, delete their data and to revoke their authorization without retroactive effects in accordance with the terms specified in Organic Law 15/1999 for the Protection of Personal Data, according to the legally established procedure. These rights may be exercised by sending a written communication to the following address:
Vía de las Dos Castillas 9C, Portal 2, 3ºC, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid).